Pages

Friday, February 24, 2023

Woman in His whiskey!

A little flirt hurt nobody,
a little misconception,
adds to the mystery,
the story has begun,
of you and me...
me on my scooter,
waiting for you 
on the streets of Delhi,

I come to your house,
your maid
tries to beat
and ignore me!

you think I am a loafer,
but I am a young architect,
you are so stubborn,
to demand a bald builder

You mistakenly have,
pointed two houses,
built by me,

I have fallen for 
your innocence,
and little scared of 
your temper

You apologize,
and invite me for dinner,
and get irked in a moment
when I show some attitude :)

You are wearing an embroidered cloak,
looking like a Royal highness,
seeing you with another man
makes me feel dejected.....

I make my moves,
and invite myself for supper,
my heart begins to race
hand reach out for yours....

cha cha cha... :)

(To be continued.....)

- Nirzara Verulkar


Tere Ghar ke Samne was an enchanting movie
with Pristine, Divine Nutan....and 
Dev Anand being his magical self...

It was a beautiful light hearted Rom-Com....
Contrary to the social, message driven cinema at the time.
Or unlike movies like Paying Guest,
(the duo had done in the past)
which had a tinge of a thriller.

It was a pure romantic movie, with super hit, evergreen songs
like Dil ka Bhanwar Kare Pukar, (but my personal favourite is
Yeh Tanhai hair re hai....)

Dev Anand convincing both the parents...
by literally singing Pyar se Pyar badha...
(makes you think of Shah Rukh :)

Doordarshan jingle in Nutan's car...
makes me well up and proud
considering the recent independence of our country
and where the cinema was progressing....
(I mean to such a happy place)

















consistency :)

No comments:

Post a Comment