Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

An Ode to - Kabhi Kabhi - Pyar Kar liya toh kya

A nudge here and a wink there,
made the love we wished was there...

A kiss in public and a hug on the street,
evoked the passion, so unapologetic!

I stare at you and you blush like a plum,
a few guitar strings and a beat of drum...

I am your bae and you are my sugar,
we are here, tomorrow and forever...

The weather is frosty, swing in my arms...
till you freeze, an excuse to cuddle later yaar! :)

love is young and you are so pretty!
let me ride you on my bike...
and roam around the city...

We are too cool,
we don't want to settle...

but with you around,
life seems like an endless adventure!

- Nirzara Verulkar


















Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh romance....felt like a bold
brand new phenomena!
They looked so cool......the songs pictured on them were
upbeat, with very vibrant lyrics and melodious music!

Both of them gave you hope and kept you smiling throughout the film...

This love story was breezy, light hearted, contemporary but so profound...
and characters who rose to the occasion and became promising individuals
rather than naive lovers...

It taught you to fight for your love!
 
















Forever in awe of this creation called 'Kabhi Kabhi' :)

P.S. Father has asked for consistency....I hope I am able to deliver,
in the new venture of verses...

No comments:

Post a Comment