Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Woman in his whiskey (part 2)

It looks like a divine intervention,
that I get to climb Qutub Minar with you!
with each passing step,
I am closer to expressing my feelings to you!

alas, I break into a song!
to say, I love you...
and you look pleasantly shy...
and life becomes a string of 
beautiful melodies...

We are on a long ride..
and I ask you to marry me...
you sparkle like fresh water
in a brook...
shy, timid...but confident
you express your love...

I am on a new high...
intoxicated by your presence..
but I have to stay away 
from you for the reasons,
and matters of consequence...

I can see you in my whiskey,
inspiring me, to conquer the 
difficulties..I convince our parents....
to accept us...
for the most sublime feelings of all
that is love...

(and) we all live happily ever after.. :)

- Nirzara Verulkar



No comments:

Post a Comment