Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Describing Sunil - An Ode to - Kabhi Haan kabhi na!

 



















My humble attempt to to describe Sunil....

a free spirited, silly teenager

who is one of shah Rukh's favourite character....:)



I am not a genius,

or born with a silver spoon,

but I am a musician

and that should be enough...

I am not always right...

but I confess when 

I am wrong...

that is to tell you,

I am genuine at heart...

I may not be always honest,

but I save the day,

and call myself street smart

I am not scared,

for I have music,

to transform...and

bring out the best 

in an underworld don...


I love you, and

shall bring entire 

garden to you,

every time you laugh....

You are the most 

precious girl, 

I would climb 

the mountains for!


I have come so close to 

marrying you, but 

you are in love with

someone else...

I wish for your love to succeed\

as you are now, 

someone else's better half...


I see a falling star..

while siting outside the church at night,

and hope for myself a love that would

love me back...:)


- Nirzara Verulkar.


Beginning of a new era. 

A phenomenon called Shah Rukh Khan :)

'Tujh main rab Dikhta hain'

should sum it all! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment