Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

About 'THE' blog!

Abhimaan

























Some of my favourite films of Mr. Amitabh Bachhan!
Thank you sir! It's been quite a baffling journey. From watching
some of your wonderful films, to 'We all scream for ice cream'!
is surreal. Thank you for hearing that scream! Going through your
blog was a purely intuitive decision I took. And what I found was
shocking, frightening. But I started connecting the dots...
and it brought me home!

Chupke Chupke
















I watch Chupke Chupke again and again. Its one of my favourite movies of yours.
From that to Geetfarosh - Bhavaniprasad Mishra poem we have come quite far!
Reading your blog has angered me many times in past few years but all's well that ends well!
Let's put it at that way! I wish these coincidences were for a better reason though!
In some other reality, I hope that happens!

Mili



























In past 7-8 years your Tumblr has been quite a support!
It was good english practice too! Thank you for being the mediator
in past few months. Thank you for everything and sorry
for any inappropriate comments. You have been a real help!

p.s. If you do not like my post please feel free to say so!
So I can shout back :) But I have been planning to write this genuinely
for past few days! You may write some bad comments like
'Thats how the cookie crumbles' and things like that, but still
I am writing this. Not knowing how you will respond!

But after all that has happened I thought I owed to write this!


Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment