Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

!

Sometimes misunderstandings cost you a lifetime!
I remember repeatedly when asked about my childhood
I could think of was detaching from that one guy
who was not getting along with my family
left this country and never returned when I was a child!

I was determined that I was never EVER losing anyone that I cared about.

But I did!
I swear it was never about putting the onus on someone!
But was the fear of losing another person!
that was going to decide my fate for rest of my life!
And it did! I should have been stronger, patient!
That was the mistake!
End of story!

And sir when you think that "that's not all that is going through
someone's body and mind, yes,
its the fear of what another assumption this group of people are going to draw!

try asking instead of assuming!
There is a perfectly logical,
explanation to everything in this world!

And someone's stress disorder is not a sugarcoated myth!

You bet! I am the best company you will ever have!
There are few people in this world who stand for themselves out of every odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment