Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

;p

















And how did you know, someone I know went for a snorkeling trip
Or is that one of your impeccable timing and plan to 'Help Nirzara with the poster and
tear it apart' moments!

You stay AWAY from people I know or I will have you come to Nashik
and feed you to the leopards!

You will be like the dog meat or the bear meat!
Draw yourself, with blood and tattered hair
'everywhere'!

so that your better half can roam around with
bare bellies...crying for your uterus!

Its an open jury and you are DOG MEAT!
'DEVOURED' by your own ill intentions!

what 'Drawing technique'
Don't think that your technique will make me horny!

go to your parents get some perspective in life!

I hope you get slapped by your parents someday!
You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment