Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

!

In school when we were enlightened about how girls get the periods..

But we were more worried about we won't be able to 
play Rangpanchami....but the Gods were kind enough
never to confuse the dates with Rangapanchami dates...

It was a laugher out of stupidity pandemic!

Today we are free to make a choice between sanitary napkin brands..

so I was hoping I could explore some illustration styles!

But there is a 'pandemic'!
That the Indian politicians are too dumb to arrange a gynaecologist!

and being appreciated for being 'poised'
May be its the 'poised' ness which is the cause and effect of the 'pandemic'

You know how you smack a TV remote on a cushion to get it work!
I wish I could do that with 3 people at least!

Count how many people do you want to try this with!

Dumb is way too mellow a word! You should hear the adjectives I am
using in my head to describe 'poised' people!

I don't understand does the poised politician has not tried a cup of tea!
Because it resolves most of my issues!

Try to give the poised ness a kick of caffeine!
If even that does not make it resolve it!

THEN I am going to call the poised ness is a pandemic!

Its people who do not drink tea are the ones who are causing the pandemic!

Its like when wending machine refuses to pour chai latte
the feeling is called T- presso!

May be try pouring some expresso! (which is a coffee)
If the machine still does not pour, then by ritual you call it depresso!

(Milk powder does not give a kick) so cannot fix the stupid!

So! This was my press release! I have addressed the nation!

Rest of the day I am planning to laugh out loud till by eyes water!

Do not beg for cooperation! Get a brain!





No comments:

Post a Comment