Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

;p























Is that my mole!
stop playing John Denver!?

You lived on the fourth floor!
There was 'ample' amount of 'sunshine'

You had to just help someone who worked along with you
in ACT 3 but you 'chose' to play
SUNSHINE!

May be it was your brother's idea!

or your left brain was 'OVERACTIVE'
And you 'dada' was an excuse to fix your stupid broken laptop!

and did he teach you to visualise people naked and show them
like fat sack!? or you just prefer sex with fat-sacks...?!

that you are the 'milk and fat-sack is your 'dada'!

is that how you were 'brought up'?!

Its like your eagerness to come and say to me
'I want to work with you!'

is like a cheap pick up line!

the six months I wasted was the privilege 
to you, that you had a computer!

and I was dead in the lab corridor!


marry some mediocre ass, who keeps visualising you in that glass of milk!

People like you and MC, BC (ABHYA) should be treated like 
'kamwalis!' You deserve that! 

And BC STOP asking questions like 
did prashant - the 3-D faculty ask anything inappropriate to you!?

No you asshole! He was a faculty. and you deserted the lab on purpose.
and I had a promo to finish! Is that the reason you were treated like 
a maid!? I hope I get treat you like my maid!

Stay with your mother Naidu!
If she is sensible!

May be you will learn to draw decent subjects.
and NOT glorify you 'perfect' relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment