Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Some more beautiful lines!

"You have developed a stutter. And it is debilitating,
it embarrasses you! and the bullies are vicious!
But remember "Courage resides in every heart and
yours is fierce and clear!"
and Always remember "when you get knocked down, get up, get up!"
Because if you listen, you will  have the courage to overcome the stammer
and you will learn to stand up to bullies!



An old sketch





















Personally I feel these two lines are something I should be learning like really fast! :)

1. "That a job is more than a pay cheque, its about dignity, its about respect"
2. "That you should say what you mean and mean what you say..."

I hope I will be able to learn the
last two lines as quick a s possible!
I better!


No comments:

Post a Comment