Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

तुम रूठे हम छुटे :)

तुम रूठे हम छुटे :)

If you are angry with me! Thank God I saved the effort of talking to you! :)
Very conveniently we are saying this to ourselves.

Something as simple as this!

Someone is passing by and you say Hi and they don't say Hi...
and then we very conveniently say,

तुम रूठे हम छुटे :)

Today it was an acquaintance, tomorrow it could be someone
as important as your family.

Can we afford to say this then?

Do we have the power the walk up to that person and just talk to her?
can that be simpler?

I have never bent! Now someone tells me to bend.
No its very difficult for me! Because I am so stiff!

But staying stiff is easy....bending may appear like a step back.
It may appear as its hurting...

but there came a scene where I was needed to bend and did not!
and i broke a lot of things that day! Because I had never bent in simpler,
easier scenes of life.
I abandoned people who did not smile back...and the list of people I have abandoned 
let me tell you is long!

How many of us have the power to walk up to people who downright ignore us, who walk 
through us when we say good morning to them...How many of us have the power to go up to them
smile and say good morning to them once again!

I am saying Good Morning because it keeps me healthy. Its nothing to do with her or him!
You can say Good morning to them and not feel bad about how they treated you!

This is Not absorbing their negative energy but transforming it!

No comments:

Post a Comment