Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

God made all of us, because HE loves stories!'

Not many of us know the last words of Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs :)

'Its very beautiful on the other side!'

Is there an afterlife? Its like asking do fairies exist?

I am a great fan of stories and I personally believe life would be so boring and dry without fairy tales..... Believing in an afterlife is listening to a fairy tale. I don't know if it exists. But I can tell you that it sounds beautiful and makes me feel optimistic. And thats what really matters!

so movies like Heaven is for real could be pieces of fiction to some! but they make THIS life worth living! They offer us a hope! and a transition to another realm!

I love this quote, 'God made all of us, because HE loves stories!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment