Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

I am here to create!

Political operative means that you have some gain beyond what you are doing!
Politics itself means that I am not telling you my intention. I am showing you an action that is causing a reaction from you, while I am playing another chess from the other end. And I will triangulate some secretive way, where i will achieve power over you. Remember any political action is class against class.

I am not wanting to gain power over anybody. I am
an artist. I speak form my instinct or I am silent!

There are no looks, no winks no nudges from my end. No flippancy! I am not here to 'win no matter what'! because THAT sounds like a gamble. Winning regardless of its consequence! and gamble is a sin in every scripture and moreover my soul does not approve of it!

Having said that, if you kick me in the wrong place be rest assured, you are gonna get it back, regardless of how powerful you claim you are! You are not THEE! And that is enough for me to sue you! ;p Go up with that thing ;p :D

And I know that all you need is a strong will to build something phenomenal from scratch and that is the intention that God created us! And I know I have it in me! :)

Two spreads from my book Milarepa a Budhhist saint. I worked on this a few years back!







Always remember this!

No comments:

Post a Comment