Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Brotherhood and blistered feet....

When houses become like broken shells

One finds a brother who walks on his feet

To meet his sister, in the grave of innocence 

It was originally born with. 

My sister never asked for anything, not even a greeting card...

And she was delighted when I picked her up from school when she had blisters on her feet.

I felt safe as I accompanied her through the night with her bandaged legs.

I felt safe and secure with my sister.
















Image courtesy - Grave of the fireflies


Force can NEVER diminish goodness of human spirit!

'Press of my boot to the Earth springs a thousand affections!' - Corita Kent 

As brothers and sister we shall walk always!













To this beautiful bond of brother and sister!
I am so lucky to have a brother who comes walking to meet me!

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment