Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

;p

ए ट्रेन मधे नका रे बसु
जूने दिवस आठवतात मग ;p

and if anyone in the interview asks
whether you are part of the nazis?
say NO!

And what can I say about the 'TEACHER'
She is the star!

#blackandwhite #comics

Al Gore is fine!

I mean anyway he is telling
'an inconvenient truth'

and yes...throw people's artworks
almost play catch catch with it...
because people who work hard...
are stupid......

Offer them idlies...and if someone says
I do not want them..

Insist!

'Please eat, I have not poisoned them'

Smooth!

Show your 'social awareness' by making
comics about Bisleri....

Make a small talk, like about Global warning..
OMG! the whole turning off the AC falls in place right!?

and badam tree...yes.....
I think it just collapsed
because it could not bare
the 'stare' of a crippled mind!

In association with आमची शाखा and ROADIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment