Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Crocodile comics!

some people are really close...
to I slamming the door on their face...

for using my apprehension and calling it names
like hunger, fake tears and yes! no one is starving
here! for making issues out of nothing!

I am popping enough pills to escape from your pathetic
comics......and if you think by saying this I asked for sympathy...
all the best! because I shared what I am going through so you
could stop drawing these stupid comics! Everyone has
a good faith except for the one who has bugged the house
and the one who is drawing crocodile comics and
ONE who is hitting the 'LIKE'

because I cannot resist but to 'LIKE'. I cannot take a higher road.
I am not able to say that what you are drawing is pathetic.
But I will like it...and I will again question the girl's intentions!

Anyway....I ma not going to sit quietly. I am going to show my
'dislike' no matter how much you 'Like' this stupid comic!


Manipulating my condition and making a scene out of it.
and worst of all putting your friend in an uncomfortable position....
exactly what you did by storming in the door without knocking...
this time using me to pit people against each other is not okay!

I said this...keep drawing...but its not okay! I will not let this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment