Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Scarcity Culture and Active Courage!

We are living in a thin film of terror wrapped around us!
So it starts with,

'I am not safe enough, I am not secure enough,
I am not liked enough, I am not promoted enough,
I am not loved enough and ultimately 'I am not enough!'

(If you are too depressed please see these flowers and breathe ;p)



























So the number one casualty of a 'scarcity culture' is - Vulnerability!
We shut down! Cause I am not going to let you know about me!
Cause I am scared!

Vulnerability is not just about fear and grief and disappointment!
Its the birthplace of joy, creativity, faith, love!

And there is no creativity and innovation without failure!
So we have to be open enough to take risk to fail...

That brings us to courage!

and this is the original definition of the word courage

'Cour' in latin means heart!

So courage really is sharing your story with a whole heart!
so active courage is active storytelling! :)





Courage is contagious! We have to cultivate a culture
where an armor is not necessary or rewarded!


No comments:

Post a Comment