Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

IF : Future




















This week's IF topic is 'future' and I have been working on a project which talks about bringing technology into education, where school kids will no longer be carrying heavy school bags, they will have tablets( tabs) instead.and will be studying through e-learning modules and more interactive study materials. So this was the first rough sketch that I did where all the kids are approaching towards a huge tablet...I have to take this idea forward with different scenarios...lets see how it turns out. But I enjoyed working with this style...more like 'Honey I shrunk the kids' style...Hope you all will enjoy....Have a nice weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely,your style is beauty
    https://www.facebook.com/gutoilustrador

    ReplyDelete